Designer PaceGreensboro, North Carolina, US
Can you find the perfect image to illustrate a story? Do you understand how to tell a story visually through a unique infographic? The Designer assists in content creation in the print, digital, and social space for a business-to-business company in the financial services and consulting industry.
You’ll create original content in adherence with the client’s brand, serving as a visual contributor and ideator for all creative assets produced for marketing-driven projects, campaigns, and ongoing programs.
Reports to senior art staff.
- Thinks through ‘the strategic why’ behind the creative and articulates the solve
- Understands the digital, social and print production process
- Engages on a consistent basis with CMS systems and the workflow tool
- Participates in the creative process
- Ability to create in the print, digital and social space
Education: Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in a design-related field, including social media, marketing or advertising
- Solid design and illustration skills
- Comfortable participating and contributing to brainstorms and ideation
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Proficient in CMS and workflow tool
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage competing priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to self-manage time and meet expected deadlines; ability to complete work on time and within the hours allocated
- Flexible with a sense of humor