Designer Paper DogLondon, England, GB
Paper Dog is a graphics, multimedia and branding agency. We produce online, digital and printed marketing and corporate communications campaigns for clients across the TV Production industry as well as with a range of companies, Third Sector organisations and charities. We’re a small, close-knit team and we work hard to deliver outstanding design work and build close working relationships with our clients.
We’re looking for a talented and well-rounded designer to join us. Our ideal candidate would have at least 3 years experience working within the design industry and would have the following skills:
- The ability to visualise and explain your ideas from conception to production
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A good understanding of layouts and grids
- Proven skills in creating and delivering print, email campaigns and event branding
- Confidence and experience in meeting and leading clients through projects
- Confidence in managing projects
- Excellent time management skills
The job is in our Bermondsey (London SE1) office. Wages are negotiable, depending on skills and experience.
To apply, please send your CV and examples of print and digital work by email to jobs(at)paperdog.com. We’re hoping to hire somebody before Christmas, but there is no time limit on applications – we’re looking for the right person, so we’ll go through each application individually and we will get in touch with those candidates that we’d like to meet.
We’re not a big agency, which means there is less hierarchy and more opportunity to do great work. It also means that we all work together to get the job done; our team is dynamic, helpful and welcoming – no room for big egos! We have a passion for our industry and if you join us, you’ll be able to thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment.