Designer PegasusBrighton, England, GB
We are looking for a junior designer/creative to join our award-winning, integrated healthcare communications agency in Brighton. As a creative thinker and problem solver, you will have responsibility for supporting for the creative team and producing your own stunning work for our portfolio of clients, consisting of some of the biggest brands in the industry.
You will be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, combining excellent organisational, execution and time management skills, while working across a variety of design, advertising, animation and digital projects.
The role is a very hands-on which allows lots of creative freedom, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills under the guidance of an award-winning team, at one of the UK’s most highly regarded communications consultancies.
You will be…
• Passionate about design, animation, creative and digital
• A collaborative thinker and creative
• Able to work to tight deadlines on a diverse range of projects
• A motivated self-starter, able to work in fast-moving environment
• Ambitious and dedicated
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• The ability to see your designs through from concept to delivery
• Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
• A hunger and desire to learn and develop
• A true team player
In return, we’ll reward your talent and efforts with a very competitive benefits package; London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more. You will also be part of the Pegasus team, where our values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is our priority.