Designer Peloton DesignBristol, England, GB
We are looking for a Senior Designer (creative genius) to join our team.
Peloton has a strong 15-year reputation, our work within the sport, health, education and leisure sectors is both challenging and diverse.
From creative branding to engaging moving content, you will need to be highly adaptable and have a keen eye for detail. One of our long-term designers is moving back to his family on the other side of the world, so you will be filling some very big creative boots – are you up for it?
This would be a perfect opportunity for an experienced designer; we need somebody who will bring real energy and impact to future projects and happily work as part of a team. Ideally you would have experience within an agency working on well known brands.
This is a great opportunity to join our small but perfectly formed team, whilst continuing to progress your career creating design solutions for a great client list.
The position will involve taking initial ideas through to completion on branding, literature and promotional/campaign projects, so being able to share ideas and work with others is essential. Basic After Effects skills are a bonus.
Tools of the trade required: Adobe Creative Suite
CVs and samples of work t
NO AGENCIES PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
- Design for brand including application across print, web and digital, for a range of clients, ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and on time.
- Ensure all artwork is fully briefed to the artwork team and meets client and brand guidelines.
- General preparation of design files to a digital reprographic standard ready for pre-press production.
- Creative ideas from scamps and/or visual briefs from the creative team.
- Represent Peloton at key meetings and events.
- Make a decent coffee or tea.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- 5 years+ in a professional design role.
- Strong team management and communication skills.
- Excellent portfolio which demonstrates proficiency across a range of programs.
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro, screen and print processes.
- A strong understanding of typography and layout.