Designer PinnacleLondon, England, GB
A fantastic opportunity to join a marketing and design team (based in London) for one of the world’s leading online betting & casino companies.
You’ll report to the Design Manager of a friendly, fast-paced and highly creative team working on a wide range of design projects and tasks.
You will be able to create high impact visuals across various marketing and company-wide materials that underline our core USPs and drive greater traffic and conversion to our online business.
You are a highly-motivated creative who is not afraid of a challenge and is willing to contribute to the team with innovative ideas, enthusiasm and professionalism. You’ll be able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
You’ll also be interesting, easy-going and a great team player.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Design and manage a host of promotional banners, landing pages and adverts for acquisition purposes.
- Create and manage image assets across our sports betting and casino website.
- Interpret and devise engaging editorial imagery to support our in-depth betting articles and resources.
- Generate all other imagery across other marketing channels (email, social etc.) including video and animation.
- Produce assets, templates and guidelines for internal branding and also be involved in overall brand development and approval processes.
Your skills & qualifications
- Relevant design industry experience (3+ years)
- Degree level qualification (in relevant subject)
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML & CSS
- Generator of ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to see visualisations through to execution
- Effective communicator with strong collaborative skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to tight deadlines
Optional but advantageous
- A love of sports and/or eSports
- Understanding of the betting industry
- Experience in online casino/gaming products
- Animation and video production skills
- Use of content management systems
- Additional languages (our site is available in 17 different countries)
For more information and to request the full job description, please email chanelle.smith(at)pinnacle.com