Designer PreziBudapest, HU
One of the many wonderful things about Prezi (and there are many), is that it is by nature a product that markets itself. It’s used to sell, explain, introduce, and inspire, which means that it gets used in front of people; sometimes a lot of people. So it makes sense for Prezi to add fuel to this fire by making some truly great presentations, templates and other assets that make our customers successful. You can think of them as guiding lights that shine the way for everyone looking to leave the world of linear slides behind them.
Our current team of Prezi designers are some of the best presentation designers on the planet. They’ve made presentations for rockstars, innovators, war heroes, math geniuses, billionaires, professors, MTV hosts, film directors, as well as have made assets and templates that make it easy for our customers to make amazing visual stories. Their work is seen by millions of people around the globe every day. We’re looking for an experienced graphic designer to join the team and help us make moving masterpieces with the power to change the world.
You will create presentations and visual assets for Ted Speakers, SMEs, NGOs, Magazines, TV Companies, and many great storytellers all over the world. More than that, you will be at the forefront of visual storytelling, creating template and assets for the Prezi product, helping to bring our customer's work to life. You will be playing along with the team a key role in shaping Prezi as a medium, because no one uses it more than we do.
- You’re a proactive and Visual Designer with at least 1-2 years of experience.
- You’ve created designs for people in the real world.
- You’re comfortable working with styles that span from photographic to illustrative.
- You have great communications and advanced English speaking skills.
- You’re comfortable receiving feedback.
- If Illustrator and Photoshop were games, you could play them professionally.
- You’re super detail oriented when it comes to visuals and making sure things look just so.
- At the same time, you don’t miss deadlines. Ever.
- You are comfortable working in a corporate environment.
- You have a great portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills, including an eye for layout, color and and typography.
How to apply:
Please send your up-to-date CV in English and any sample work/portfolio of examples that you’d like to share.