Designer QuantcastSan Francisco, California, US
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Designer to work in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Designer, you will work with the Design team to weave iconography, typography, color and texture together to help our users/clients successfully navigate our brand and products.
- You will craft a look consistent with all of Quantcast - while pleasing our clients/users.
- You will communicate effectively in a cross-functional brand marketing and product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- You will present the graphics and user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- You will collaborate with fellow design team members to constantly refine the Quantcast brand language and craft creative, phenomenal looking assets and executions that inform and people love to interact with.
- You will market and promote products and features so users understand what the benefits are.
- You will work across mediums and channels
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communications, Product, Industrial), Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- You have experience designing excellent print and web-based applications for a business website.
- You have the abaility to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- You have excellent of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign, Sketch; solid knowledge CSS and HTML + other relevant web technologies skills
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.