Designer Quay AppointmentsCity of Parramatta, New South Wales, AU
Senior Graphic Designer/$70ph
Based in Parramatta you will be responsible for the layout and production of long document publications to a set visual style. You will also be involved in the preparation of communications and engagement print collateral and will be able to develop charts and graphs for inclusion in documents and presentations.
This role will be full time from now until the end of October with a possible extension. Please note you will sometimes work long hours and weekends, however during a down time you will not be required to work.
Ideally working in the infrastructure sector or for government clients is preferred, along with a proven track record of developing accessible pdfs.
As a senior designer you will
- Develop appropriate design solutions for projects including concepts, design layouts and print ready files.
- Be able to self-manage, including seeking out information about the wider context of their tasks, managing competing priorities and deliver all work on time.
- Be able to suggest alternative approaches for design work where appropriate, or follow the brief when required
- Share their skills with the wider graphic team
- Contribute to team projects when required
You will bring
- Excellent practical knowledge of Creative Suite including book function in Indesign, setting up documents styles, working in grid layouts and auto-numbering and cross referencing.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Able to work on a GSC standard PC
It is expected that you will have at least 7-8 years’ experience.
Please apply in a word document only.