Designer Ramsey SolutionsBrentwood, Tennessee, US
Ramsey Solutions, Dave Ramsey’s organization, is a mission-driven team out to change people's lives and finances. One thing we can't skimp on is the heart of our mission. If you've had your life touched or changed by what Dave teaches and what we do, then you may just be who we're looking for!
We are currently hiring a designer to work with our B2B Creative Team in Financial Wellness. This division of our Creative Team builds, supports, innovates and markets one of our newest digital products, SmartDollar. We are looking for someone who will:
- Support our team in organizing, developing and promoting products, services and experiences that support the SmartDollar brand.
- Create promotional materials and online experiences for the SmartDollar brand.
- Be proactive and engaged in the entrepreneurial nature of the ever-changing creative process.
- Innovate and drive SmartDollar forward with practical and efficient solutions.
- Champion the growth of SmartDollar through creative UX and product development.
- Participate in the visual marketing of content, products and online experiences.
- Think of the best ways to organize projects, processes, files and systems to drive efficiency.
- Help the Financial Wellness division at Ramsey Solutions create top-notch materials to accomplish our greater mission.
- Grow as a professional through continued education, research and study, as well as interaction with other professionals and leaders.
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team.
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow as a leader among leaders.
- Minimum of three to five years interactive/print design experience
- Solid foundation in typography and layout design
- Expert with illustration is a plus
- Current with industry standards and trends
- Experience working across multiple disciplines
- Current knowledge of interactive design process and methodologies
- Experience designing for mobile a plus
- Great attitude and willingness to support a team
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working with creative and marketing teams to conceptualize, design and maintain promotional materials for the SmartDollar product
- Conceptualize and design assets for supporting our sales team when pitching SmartDollar
- Thriving in a high performance, quick turnaround environment
- Self-starting projects with little to no micromanaging
To work for Ramey Solutions is to work for one of the best companies in Nashville. Don’t take our word for it—the Nashville Business Journal said it ten times!
So how do you get to be one of the best places in Nashville to work? Well, it’s not easy. The key ingredients are:
- A great leadership team who cares
- An intense interview process
- Great team members who strive for excellence
- A mission to help people
We strive to hire excellent people, and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team. They keep our company strong! If you’re an exceptional designer and you think you would be a good fit for our team, please join us on our mission to change people’s lives!