Designer RANKINLondon, England, GB
[ Editorial designer ]
Are you passionate about editorial/magazine design and a HUNGER fanatic? Do you thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment? If so, we are looking for someone like you!
Located in London, we work with world-class and emerging talent across film, photography and publishing. We create work that is bold, brave & beautiful.
We are looking for a freelance editorial designer who knows the ins and outs of the print production industry and who is deeply knowledgeable about the full life-cycle print magazine process all the way to press.
This is a freelance based position for 6 to 8 weeks and we need someone who can start ASAP and work consistently through to mid September.
At RANKIN we want to change the world, would you like to join us in our quest?
Skills and requirements:
• 5+ years of experience as an editorial/magazine designer and highly experienced with print, layout, branding and conceptual work.
• High level of technical skills and proficient in the use of Style Sheets and InDesign.
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the brand’s identity while being creative and knowledgeable about contemporary trends.
• Ability to work to very tight deadlines and work efficiently under pressure.
How to apply
If you are able to stay smiling and go the extra mile at the end of long day, we’d like to hear from you! Email: email@example.com with ‘Your Name – Editorial Designer’ in the subject field, attaching a CV, and brief cover letter addressing the essential requirements.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted. Please note that due to the high level of applications unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck and thanks for applying!