Designer RyanairDublin, Leinster, IE
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking to grow its Product Design team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of Europe’s biggest consumer & travel brands, in a fast paced and challenging environment in our HQ Labs office, Dublin. We’re looking for bright, talented and enthusiastic people who love designing and are focused on delivering a great creative.
We’re looking for an excellent creative designer who is passionate about what they do to join our design team and work on a range of marketing projects across our digital channels. You’ll be enthusiastic and ambitious with excellent creative skills to work on digital marketing comms that will be seen and loved by millions of people each month. You’ll love what you do, pay attention to the detail and have a positive, can-do attitude.
You have an excellent digital portfolio and you’re proud to show it to us. You’ll be comfortable working with others and as part of a larger team including content creators, designers, ecommerce specialists, and project managers. You’ll be at ease interpreting creative design briefs and producing brilliant creative that drives engagement and entices customers across our digital portfolio.
- You will take ownership and manage a project from a design perspective and ensure all output is to an excellent standard
- Working closely within a team to develop ideas from concept through to final visual design across web, email and digital channels
- Create and develop visual designs for website, app on a variety of campaigns, propositions and merchandising projects
- Comfortably working with remote stakeholders and on distributed projects
- Work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Explore quirky tongue in cheek ways to deliver our propositions and campaigns in line with our brand and values
- Bring new creative ideas to the table
- Love to learn new things and up skilling
- Experience in motion graphics is a bonus but not essential
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop is a must)
- 2+ years’ experience in a design / digital role
- Relevant third level degree in design related field or equivalent directly related experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing your creative work and visualization skills
- Experience working with an established brand or multi – client agency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment