Designer Santa Cruz Co.London, England, GB
Santa Cruz Co. is a leading international hospitality group consisting of restaurants, bars and retail spaces, founded and operated by restauranteur and interior designer Juan Santa Cruz.
Casa Cruz London opened its doors in July 2015 as the first UK addition to Santa Cruz Co. and following the success of Casa Cruz, Isabel Mayfair opened in the spring of 2017.
The most recent addition to the Santa Cruz Co. portfolio is Nathalie on Hanover Square which will soon be followed by Casa Cruz New York, due to open late 2019.
Each property is the embodiment of Mr Santa Cruz’s warmth, hospitality and impeccable taste that creates spaces rather than restaurants, experiences rather than dining, a hospitality group and a lifestyle brand.
We are now looking for an experienced, passionate and talented junior designer.
This is a unique, exciting and varied role where you will work closely with Mr Santa Cruz himself as well as the development team with a key focus on upcoming new projects in both London and New York.
What we expect:
- experience in retail and/or fashion would be ideal, although not exhaustive or essential
- background in industrial design or architecture
- excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate your ideas
- packaging experience preferable
- excellent skills in Adobe CS – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and use of Macs
- CAD familiarity preferable
- knowledge of modern branding, techniques and trends
- obsessiveness about attention to detail
- competitive salary with bonus incentives
- pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- staff discount
- family style staff meals with engaging and nutritional menus
- possibility to grow within our company
If you have the experience and are looking for a fresh challenge, please send your CV and portfolio in now for immediate consideration!