Designer SatispayMilan, Lombardy, IT
[ Visual Designer ]
Satispay is an innovative Fintech start-up, operating in the mobile payment industry. Our payment system is independent from debit and credit cards and allows anyone with a European bank account to exchange money with phone contacts as well as pay in affiliated stores and e-commerce businesses with the same ease of sending a message. Satispay has also integrated with PagoPA allowing the payment of fines and taxes directly from the Services section within the app, where it is also possible to top-up phone credit and create digital Money Boxes thanks to the new Savings feature. We are based in Milan & London.
For more information please visit:
We help people enjoy life and achieve their goals by making money exchanges quick and easy.
The values we believe in
Do it smart – Act intelligently and give others the opportunity to do so too
Be responsible – Contribute to making the world a better place
Believe – Face life and work with confidence, hope and proactivity
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our mission, our values and our view of the business. We need people who love to work in a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace. If you are passionate, ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
Our ideal Visual Designer:
- is inspired by Satispay’s brand and visual identity;
- has freehand illustration skills;
- works proficiently with design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator;
- has experience designing motion graphics and editing video content;
- effectively communicates conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually;
- constantly looks for new ideas and thinks outside of the box;
- thrives in fast-paced environments and remains calm under pressure;
- moderate to acceptable ping pong skills are a plus!
The chosen candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
- work closely with our Marketing and Business development team in creating online and offline marketing materials for corporate partnerships;
- develop the visual identity of various Satispay marketing campaigns;
- generate innovative ideas and graphics that resonate on an emotional level and engage our audience across a variety of platforms;
- edit video footage and design motion graphics for the Satispay Vlog series;
- participate in projects involving product ideation and conceptual development;
- contribute to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, other designers, business intelligence and developers;
Logistics & Salary
The role is based in our Milan headquarters. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Stock options plan available.