Designer SendosoSan Francisco, California, US
Sendoso helps personalize at scale. We source, warehouse, and manage company swag, customer gifts, eGifts, printed collateral, and provide instant access to send -- all with a click of a button. That means massively scalable data pipelines, platform intelligence using ML/AI, robust integrations, third-party logistics and workflow automation. With customers like AWS, Google, Capital One, Nasdaq and many many more, we have clear product-market fit. And are growing rapidly. Our ambition doesn't stop there. We are building a platform to source, store, ship and track literally anything you ever need to send.
- you will have massive impact
- you will build product features customers will love
- you will work with our core platform team
Job Description (Senior Brand Designer)
Sendoso is looking for an experienced and visionary Senior Brand Designer to join our team and define the Sendoso visual experience from the ground up. We’re looking for a designer that is sick of the usual flat illustrations style and wants to develop a brand that is uniquely Sendoso. We are human, and a bit quirky, (yYes, that's right: We once ran a campaign where we mailed actual cans of spam to people.)Check it out here: https://sendoso.com/blog/5-april-fools-day-pranks-that-help-you-close-deals-video
The Senior Brand Designer will work closely with marketing and Head of Design to define and steward the look and feel of our visual brand narrative. You’ll design and establish a scalable, defensible visual language that is undeniably Sendoso and aligns with our current brand vision, messaging, and core values.
You’ll conceptualize and execute a variety of creative projects across digital experiences and brand and marketing touchpoints. You will partner closely with product and marketing teams to refine, expand, and systemize our brand expression.
- Define and design a new brand experience, from illustrations to templates and a robust brand system
- Contribute as a top-notch visual designer and illustrator to create digital marketing content, including creating templates for marketing collateral (case studies, eBooks, one-pagers, promotional images, etc.)
- Deliver design assets for print production and work closely with vendors to produce direct mail, print brochures, trade show collateral and more
- Develop a brand style guide that scales
- Define and design packaging concepts for our customers
- Execute on creative concepts for marketing programs to meet business goals and further the brand
- Clearly articulate your design decisions and embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process.
- Work closely with the product design and system design team to fully express our visual brand expression in the product
Sounds like you
- 7+ years of professional visual brand design and development
- Exceptional portfolio featuring detailed design work, including examples of illustration, iconography, branding and packaging
- Portfolio demonstrating, unique concepts, large campaigns and brand development.
- Fundamental understanding of the formal elements of graphic design including color, typography, and layout
- Be detail-oriented, pixel-perfection obsessed, and blessed with good taste
- You have a low ego but a high standard of excellence in your work
- An absolute pro with the Adobe Creative Suite and familiar with Sketch,
- Have extraordinary conceptual skills to turn abstract ideas into powerful visuals
- Thinking in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Experience with designing for a content management or marketing automation system (Contentful, Marketo, Wordpress, etc.)