Designer Serenity Luxury MonacoMonaco, MC
Serenity Luxury Monaco is high-end interior and exterior furniture brand dedicated to hospitality professionals. For several years now it develop its own decoration and interior design office, specialized in high-end hospitality. Conceptualization, APS, APD, DCE, FF & E, monitoring and production management, site and installation monitoring and management characterizes its know-how until a delivery of the finished project. Thanks to its network of specialized factories around the world and its internal team, SLM offers a haute couture service for exceptional projects.
Profile : designer / interior designer
- You are already experienced(e)) in the field of high-end hotel decoration and you follow the permanent evolutions of this sector.
- You must be irreproachable in your work methodology and archive your work in a consistent manner for their internal and external dissemination.
- Dynamism, rigor, technicality, creativity and humility are the values we are looking for.
- For this mission you must justify a minimum of 5 years of experience in interior design / furniture and production monitoring (restoration, hotel, spa, etc ...). Able to manage one or more projects at the same time, from the first phases of design to execution process (APS, APD, DCE, FF & E, etc.). You will have to be autonomous and rigorous to accomplish your work with your internal and external collaborators and to meet their requirements.
- Your creativity and sensibility will be put to use only if you have a real expertise to the technique, production, the details, and the reality of high-end hotel constraints.
The company SLM is looking for a Designer / interior designer specialized in furniture and decoration, or an architect reconverted.
- You must be an irreproachable 3D modeler, knowing how to deal with plans and details of furniture design, layout and architecture. (interior plans, facades, elevations, 3D, rendering, mood board),
- Your experience has allowed you to acquire skills in design of establishments receiving public (ERP and PMR), organization of space, fixtures, use ...
- You are able to design, detail and draw your ideas and or that of your collaborater.
- You have a real technical approach in phase with the nature of the materials used, their limits and their defects.
- Follow technologic trends, materials and uses, you can recommend technical solutions
- Architectural culture and design culture for an inventive product sourcing (FF & E)
- Redaction of graphic and written pieces for the exchanges with our different interlocutor. APS, APD, DCE, FF & E
- You understand professional and fluent English in writing and speaking
- You are able of real autonomy.
- You are able to collaborate with international manufacturers in the manufacture of products and the monitoring of productions.
- Travelling in France and abroad are common.
If this offer exciting and you feel you have the skills we are looking for, please send your resume and portfolio (PDF or online). We waiting you show us case studies of design, with good examples of conceptual development and detailed CAD drawings to complement your creative and visual work.
A list of your computer skills in modeling, drawing, post production is imperative.
Thank you also to send a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and why you are suitable for this job.
Candidatures without portfolio will not be considered. Candidates retained until the interview phase will be notified by e-mail. If you do not receive an answer within three weeks of your request, suppose you have not succeeded.