Designer StacklaSydney, New South Wales, AU
Stackla is the User-Generated Content (UGC) platform that puts customer stories at the heart of brand marketing. Through predictive intelligence and automation, Stackla identifies authentic, compelling content to strengthen consumer trust and deliver personalized experiences at scale.
Over 450 leading brands, including McDonald’s, Visa, Ford, Disney, Universal Music Group (and many more), use Stackla to identify their most powerful customer stories and align them with their key audiences.
With 60+ staff and offices in San Francisco, Austin, Sydney, Melbourne and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, retail, not-for-profit, media and entertainment and proudly leverage technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented designer to help us embed, execute and scale user-centered design thinking into everything that we do to deliver a great user experience.
As Product Designer, you will:
- Identify design problems and propose intuitive solutions
- Embed user-centered design thinking into new and existing Stackla functionality
- Help drive product development by conducting user research, creating user stories, developing wireframes and interactive prototypes, performing usability testing, and designing high-fidelity interface mockups
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to rapidly test and iterate design solutions
To nail this role, you’ll need a solid grasp of technology and user behaviour, with a gift for balancing business goals and user needs. You will be in your element when conducting user research, running usability tests and proposing data-driven solutions, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
In line with this, you will have:
- A minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity
- A solid understanding of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- Expertise in UX and UI design tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Experience facilitating usability testing sessions and reporting findings to drive product design decisions
- The ability to understand and convert complex requirements into simple design solutions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate design concepts, processes and solutions
- Basic HTML, CSS and JS skills
- The ability to iterate upon design solutions efficiently and intelligently
If you’re looking for the next exciting step in your career and want to join a faced-paced, highly engaged team working with a high-growth, disruptive technology, then get in touch – we’re waiting to hear from you.
Please note: Applications without an online portfolio will not be considered
Applicants please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Stackla Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.