Designer Steve Edge DesignLondon, England, GB
- Create beautiful and engaging websites and other digital experiences.
- Work with brand strategists and designers to bring brand visions to life.
- Propose a range of creative and innovative conceptual ideas for projects.
- Work independently, using your initiative to take an idea and run with it.
- Present concepts, designs and rationale internally and to clients.
- Take feedback and iterate quickly and effectively.
- Deliver screens, assets and prototypes to a high standard.
- Work with our in house development team at all stages of the project.
- Exceptional visual design skills with a portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving.
- Professional experience, ideally within an agency environment.
- Aware of current visual and interactive trends, as well as best practices in digital design.
- Drive to improve and advance our understanding of its potential.
- Experience designing responsive websites across desktop, tablet and mobile sizes.
- Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple projects.
- Confidence in presenting to clients and stakeholders at a senior level.
- Experience in leading projects and supporting junior team members.
- Experience preparing content matrices for website imagery and managing workflows for site launch.
- High proficiency in Adobe creative suite.
- Additional skills and experience in prototyping using Proto.io or similar tools.
- Appreciation for motion design.
- A collaborative, team-player attitude.
- Excellent time management and team working skills.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS would be a plus.