Designer Studio EgerLondon, England, GB
Studio Eger is an independent graphic design studio, with clients in the cultural and branding sectors. Our design is narrative-led, finding timeless solutions that respond to each project’s themes. We enjoy communicating stories in a fresh and straight-forward manner. We have a varied portfolio of clients, and we approach each project through research, strategising, sketching/model-making and designing. We are a small team based in an old pickle factory five minutes from Oval tube in London.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious designer to join our studio. The successful candidate will be keen to work as part of a small team, working alongside the creative director. You will need to be comfortable dealing with multiple concurrent projects from concept to final production. Three years of experience with a portfolio of live and personal projects is required. You will have proven skills using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and enjoy hand-sketching ideas.
The role is perfect for a designer with an obsessive attention to detail and an eagerness to learn, develop and grow. Your projects will span a range of disciplines including print, digital and spatial, and an interest in furniture design would be an advantage. You will be working in a small collaborative design team and be expected to own certain projects from start to finish. We are looking for someone with a passion for design.
Key qualities and responsibilities:
- minimum three years of experience at a design studio or equivalent
- able to take ideas from concept to print
- proactive with a good attention to detail
- experience working on print, exhibition and web projects
- strong typographic knowledge and typesetting skills
- can work both self-sufficiently and collaboratively, undertaking work as the creative lead and developing an existing design consistently
- produce and supply artwork for print, or upload files for digital production, to the highest standards, liaise with external suppliers, and oversee production
- ensure successful delivery of allocated design projects, handling multiple jobs concurrently
- excellent working knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop