Designer Studio Egret WestLondon, England, GB
There is an opportunity for urban designers to join Studio Egret West at its London office.
Studio Egret West is an award-winning, highly creative, architecture, urban design and landscape practice located in Clerkenwell, London.
We have an expanding portfolio of UK and European projects and require a talented, RIBA project architect who can lead. You will gain further confidence from being alongside a studio of creative individuals who are dynamic in their approach. Uniquely positioned you can expect to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture. We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. As a company we actively support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- post-graduate degree in urban design with a minimum of three years post graduate experience
- some proven experience in developing urban designs in conjunction with architecture and landscape projects
- ability to work on multiple ongoing projects with independence and pro-activity as well as part of a team
- excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
- Advanced Microstation (2D and 3D) and Adobe Suite skills,
- ability to work effectively in large project teams within an international environment
- initiative to work independently
- fluency in written and spoken English
- relevant permit for working in the UK
- immediate availability
- architectural degree/experience
- 3D CAD skills in Rhino and Revit
- experience of producing outline and/or detailed planning applications in the UK
Studio Egret West is a very sociable and inclusive place to work, and we offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme.
Studio Egret West is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply:
Please email your CV with examples of your work – no more than 10 pages, together two references and salary expectations to mail address or hard copies to:
Studio Egret West
3 Brewhouse Yard