Designer Studio JosephNew York City, New York, US
Studio Joseph has an opportunity for a junior designer to join its team in New York.
Studio Joseph is a small, design-oriented firm with a diverse practice that includes museum and exhibition design, institutional, residential, and educational work. We are looking for a talented designer with one-three years experience who is curious, thoughtful, and creative. Our work is diverse and interdisciplinary, and we collaborate with media designers, graphic designers, artists and curators. Candidate must have a proactive attitude with excellent analytical and problems solving skills, and an ability to work independently.
Mentorship, professional growth, and continual learning is emphasized.
- one-three years experience
- excellent communication skills
- excellent rendering skills (animation a plus)
- experience/interested in the museum and art world
- proficient in: Rhino, AutoCAD, Vray for 3DsMax, Grasshopper, Adobe Suite
Please submit your resume, letter of interest, and a portfolio under 10MB