Designer TGP InternationalLondon, England, GB
TGP International are looking for an interior designer with a varied and interesting creative portfolio which contains some experience gained in reputable or international design company to join our fast growing company. We are currently working on projects in UK, UAE, Qatar , Saudi Arabia, Europe and Africa.
- minimum five years’ experience
- technical skills in Vectorworks is a must
- experience in food and beverage or hotels is a must
- preferably having worked with a reputable or international design company
- university degree in either interior design or architecture
- self-sufficient and motivated
- someone who could regularly visit the site/s and have enough knowledge to answer queries
- a good understanding of materials, FF&E, and overall design
- someone who has managed or at least been a relevant part of various projects, ideally F&B, from start to finish would be a bonus
- has site experience and can pre-empt issues
If you want to progress and develop in the fast growing company who work with the world’s best hotel groups, restaurant brands and individual restaurants then this is a superb opportunity for you.
Salary: £40-45 k depending on experience
Application deadline: 16 August 2017
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to succeed and relevant experience we are waiting to hear from you!
Due to a high level of response we are only able to respond to successful candidates.