Designer The StageLondon, England, GB
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in a prestigious performing arts media organisation, The Stage. With offices based in easily-accessible London Bridge this is a great role for a Junior Designer to step into a supportive environment with scope and opportunity for you to grow.
The Junior Designer will take full responsibility for all design collateral at The Stage.
- You will create print and online adverts for clients ensuring that the sales team are updated with the progress of creatives.
- You will work on a wide range of projects for the internal marketing team including designs for subscriptions marketing, jobs boards and awards ceremonies.
- Occasionally you will offer support for the production team by laying out special issues and assist the digital team with web design.
The Junior Designer will think creatively, find innovative solutions, work meticulously and efficiently and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver dazzling campaigns, online and in print.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working in-house or within an agency creative team
- Excellent understanding of both print and web design
- Advanced skills using Adobe Creative Cloud including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Capable of analysing briefs and business objectives and finding innovative solutions to problems
- Excellent creative judgment, knowledge, experience and a track record of success in a previous design role
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Experience in UI/UX, web & mobile design – desirable not mandatory
- Good knowledge of CSS and HTML – desirable not mandatory
If you are a creative self-starter with at least a year or professional design experience and are capable of managing competing priorities, this is the role for you.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio or for a full job description get in touch.