Designer ThirdWay Interiors LimitedFarringdon, London, England, GB
[ Creative designer ]
This is an in-house role for a highly creative and fast growing company based near Farringdon, London, that is an industry leader in office design and build. The company has an infectious and youthful culture and requires a like-minded, talented designer that has experience in graphic design for print and web.
You will be responsible for pitch document design, website management and supporting the brand and creative team in its constant evolution & innovation.
This is a role for someone with a great conceptual mind with the ability to think laterally. A large part of the role will be understanding our current and potential clients to win work for all 6 companies across the ThirdWay family.
You will be encouraged to develop the design standards already in place for online and print design.
The role offers a good mix of design and development activities, working with some of the most highly regarded individuals in a creative yet demanding environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work on challenging projects within a highly skilled team of 7. Must be able to multi-task, work under pressure & use their own initiative, as well as have a keen attention to detail and be able to work to strict deadlines
Core Technical skills:
Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (other Adobe CS programmes would be a bonus)
- A strong graphic design portfolio
- The role is full time and based in London, UK
- Only individuals with appropriate existing permission to reside and work in the UK will be considered
Key non-technical skills:
- You should be able to contribute to projects using your technical skills, but also have good interpersonal skills for client activities
- The ideal candidate will always think smart, constantly looking for more efficient, effective and innovative process improvement
- Commercial experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Analytical approach