Designer TRM PartnersLondon, England, GB
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join the TRM family. Working in our team of industry leading designers, creatives and editors to help us continue to lead the way in sports marketing.
The role will be contributing on the conceptual creation of new projects, playing a crucial part in the development of projects and working directly within a dedicated team. TRM represents an opportunity to make your mark in a young, growing and exciting company.
- The role exposes you to various disciplines in creating marketing materials - Print & Web (no coding required), presentations and video.
- Developing innovative ideas, from concept to completion.
- The role requires a willingness to get stuck in, and being confident in doing so.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Being proactive and the ability to work independently.
- Great communication skills between the team and other departments.
- Taking ownership of projects as well as working within a team.
The Must Haves:
- Ideally have minimum 1+ year full time experience.
- An eagerness to learn quickly.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Keynote & Adobe Premiere Pro is a bonus).
- Ability to artwork preset files quickly to tight deadlines.
Who We Are:
An energetic, expanding, independent marketing agency for sports brands. Visit our website for the long version.
The design team (currently 8 of us) is an expanding and crucial part of TRM.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work with the biggest brands in sport.
- Great career progression, if attitude and aptitude are shown.
- A bar fridge fully stocked.
- Regularly celebrate company success with TRM outings.
- Heavily discounted local gyms.
How to Apply
To apply for this initial 3 month contract, please send your CV and Portfolio by email with the job title in the subject.