Designer TrustBKParis, Île-de-France, FR
Every day, you discover that [insert popular start-up]’s interface is broken. You might have already redesigned it for fun. You know how to design great interfaces that people use and enjoy.
You know that doing simple things is the hardest thing in the world and that each problem needs its own solution. You like to handle hundreds of parameters in your head and solve each of them to get a result that seems obvious.
If this sounds like you, we have a job for you.
You will design the experience of our customers on our web, iOS and Android platforms. You will sketch wireframes, design interactions, and make them as clear as possible for the product and engineering team. You will make sure of every detail and every word. You will paint the back of the fence.
- Strong copywriting skills and perfect spelling;
- Fantastic problem-solving skills;
- Excellent prototyping skills;
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile design constraints;
- Lover of detail.
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS skills;
- Experience with any programming languages;
- Experience with designing on different platforms;
- Experience in any graphic-related field (film, photo, etc.).
Tell us by email why you think you are the ideal person for this job.
We don’t look so much at résumés, just put a LinkedIn link in your email. Focus on describing your projects, your experiences and what you would like to bring to the team. Behance, Dribble and Twitter usernames are also really useful to us.