Designer TypeformBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
Senior Visual Designer
Typeform was founded when two designers spotted a problem and engaged their natural curiosity to solve it.
Our design culture runs deep—and we want to dig even deeper.
That’s where you come in. Are you passionate about digital applications? Do you have curiosity and empathy for users humans? Do you believe that design starts with problem definition? Are you a compulsive problem solver? If so, you’ve got our attention.
Typeform makes collecting data online more conversational, and a little bit more human. We’re ramping up our game—and we need an outstanding Visual Designer to join us.
Here’s Chris, our VP of design:
“We’re inspiring the company to rally around user-centered design, bringing together different disciplines in an Agile environment. Come help us take that one step further to quickly respond to the needs of our customers.”
You’ll be applying the design process in a fast-paced, agile, design-and experience-focused startup. You’ll collaborate on a daily basis with Designers, Developers, QA engineers, and Product people in a cross-functional team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead on customer-centered design visions and engaging visual languages.
- Explore a variety of visual design directions, get feedback, iterate—and do it fast.
- Manage design quality through all phases of a design solution.
- Work with developers during the design delivery phase.
- Collaborate to create design systems and guidelines.
- Clearly explain your design rationale, balancing business goals with customer needs.
- Define user needs and problems—and come up with the solutions.
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to ensure the feasibility and usability of your interaction concepts.
- Partner with other designers to create engaging solutions and a holistic experience.
- Laugh in the face of challenges and tackle them with awesome solutions.
- Eat tasty lunches on our sunny roof terrace.
And here’s what we’d like to see:
- You’ve got at least 7 years of experience working with visual language systems and designing digital products.
- Your portfolio shows web and mobile applications design experience.
- You’re creative, solution-focused, and a stickler for details.
- You’re fluent in English—we use it every day.
Here’s stuff we’d love to see—but they’re not deal breakers.
- You’ve worked in an Agile environment with cross-functional teams, balancing design quality with sprint deadlines.
- You’ve got a weird/cool hidden talent.