Designer Universal Design StudioLondon, England, GB
Universal Design Studio is an award-winning architecture and interior design practice based in London. It works internationally on commissions including boutique hotels and restaurants, retail spaces, workspaces, galleries and renowned cultural institutions and we are looking to meet Part-II architects or interior designers/architects (mid-level) to join their creative team in London to work on architectural interiors for exciting hospitality projects.
This is a great opportunity for hospitality experienced, talented and ambitious architectural designers to become part of our multi award-winning studio.
The ideal candidate will fulfill all of the following personal qualities and technical experience:
- design drive and strong conceptual skills
- organised and highly motivated as excellent organisational and time management ability is essential to delivering great quality within short deadlines
- self-motivated and self-disciplined, the ability to work independently and efficiently
- an engaging personality and positive attitude as well as the ability to fit in as a team player
- fluency in spoken and written English and excellent communication skills
- candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of no less than four years (post graduate), must have hospitality project experience
- excellent 3D modelling skills, Rhino, C4D
- Vectorworks – is essential
- UK work permit already in place
- available immediately
How to apply
Applications to be sent to Eilish Mackay using the ‘apply’ link below and must include:
- CV and portfolio in PDF format (max. 6MB) – no web links
- salary expectations
- cover letter outlining in brief what your hospitality work experience is and why you want to work for Universal Design Studio
Due to the high level of response to our adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
We will be processing all data received according to General Data Protection Regulations.