Designer UXUSAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
UXUS is looking for a retail conceptual designer to join its team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
UXUS designs for a connected 21st century world that thirsts for the new.
A world in which retail and hospitality are not just as places to shop, eat and sleep, but part of a new cultural landscape. Today the psychology of shareable moments drives everything: from design and architecture to service and customer journey.
This emotive customer take-away is just as important as the purchase. That’s why our design team blends retail, hospitality and branding with a psychological and emotive approach to design.
We collaborate with the world’s biggest brands across diverse industries to reimagine their vision into emotive experiences that redefine categories.
UXUS re-imagines consumer experiences for the 21st century.
The role of our retail designer is to envision future thinking retail experiences and translate them in to physical environments.
As our retail designer, you will:
- conceptualise and create innovative retail concepts and experiences within the guidelines of the client brief
- design comprehensive customer journeys, encompassing all touch points, service rituals and branded experiences
- produce all relevant materials for client presentations, such as, mood boards, sketches, and visualisations of the entire retail concept
Work in collaboration with the UXUS team to drive graphics, rendering and presentation narratives
- collaborate on commercial retail projects, concept design, schematic design, and design development
- design custom fixturing, details and lighting layout
- produce finished plans, specifications, and material selections
- work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- high-level design and strategic thinking skills
- three to five year’s design experience in retail sector
- advanced knowledge of retail best practices, including VM, customer touch points and campaigns
- experience in designing fixturing, specifying FF&E, materials and colours
- fluent in 3D modeling skills, 3D Studio Max/Rhino
- experience leading more junior designers
- experience of working on international projects
- experience using both metric and imperial US/UK measurements
- flent in English
If you think this opportunity if for you, please send your CV and portfolio to jobs(at)uxus.com