Designer YelpSan Francisco, California, US
Yelp’s products are used by millions of people every day. At Yelp you’ll have an opportunity to make a real impact on a product you actually use. The team you’ll work with is small, scrappy, nimble, and fun. The culture at Yelp is a unique environment combining the best parts of being at a startup with the stability and resources of a successful public company!
We’re looking for a product designer that can help Yelp conquer challenging opportunities across a range of web and mobile products! This role is responsible for UX design, UI design and IxD but also plays a key role in ideation, roadmapping and analysis.
What You Will Do:
- Create meaningful experiences by delivering UX ,UI & IxD.
- Ideate new product ideas to accomplish ambitious goals.
- Critically analyse the success of your solutions and iterate.
- Play a key role in the visual design of our language and patterns.
- Collaborate closely with project managers and engineers.
We Are Looking For:
- Solid portfolio with a history of impactful designs in top notch products.
- A passion for product design.
- The ability to communicate with developers and product managers effectively.
- The ability to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Like a BFF, you should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
Send us examples of some of your design accomplishments and why you want to join the Yelp Team.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.