* Painting Murals with acrylic paint.
* Painting and Modeling Styrofoam on Scenography as an assistant.
* 9 years as a Graphic Designer around professionals on different companies helped me to achieve the quality on the relation with clients, their needs and tastes to build the project and work with the team about ideas or by myself when projects afford one creative.
* Working as a freelance with Argentina clients being on Barcelona at the same time, even with time difference i had positive reviews, witch gave me a better and new knowledge on far relations with clients.
* Printing with solvent inks machines for high sizes prints, for example street banners, many times after designing I have prepare all the colors before the final printing, I worked with a dgi-xp256d printer. The printer printed with CMYK but the software rip with RGB. So it was really interesting to do so. In de end I´ve got a little more experience about the preparation of the designs for printing than I had before.
Experience Art & Scenography
1996-1998 * Membership in the group of young art Mirarte (Young Creative Geselinos). Responsible / collaborator Sandra Rodriguez Professor of Fine Arts.
1998 * Art exhibition with the group to look in the House of Culture of Argentina, Buenos Aires, Villa Gesell.
1998-1999 * Art exhibition with the group to look in the House of Culture of Argentina, Buenos Aires, Villa Gesell.
1998 * Undersecretary of Rural Premises Expominería National Mining Maria Ibañez Lake / Lorena Acin Coordination, performance, painting and assembly model Open Pit 12m x 6m x 1.40 m, mine subterranean 24m x 2m x 2m, figures in relief and panels..
* Expomineria Open Pitt "Model Fairgrounds Palermo Argentina, Buenos Aires.
Experience Professional Graphic Design
2002-2006 * Advertising Graphic Design Company G Design, Argentina-Buenos Aires-Villa Gesell.
2002-2003 * Junior designer - Company G Advertising Graphic Design Argentina, Buenos Aires, Villa Gesell.
2003-2006 * Senior designer - Company G Advertising Graphic Design Argentina, Buenos Aires, Villa Gesell.
2006-2009 * Freelance Graphic Designer.
2006-2009 * Graphic & Web Designer, Pronto Rotulo S.R.L.
2009-2011 * Pronto Rotulo team Spain, Position Graphic Designer (Design, Layout, Design, and Photography, the print sector, management of DGI Plotter solvent printing.
2009-2011 * Pronto Rotulo team Spain, Position Web Designer (management Actionscript 2, HTML, CSS).
Experience Professional Freelance
2011 * Russian Standart Vodka, Co-produced with the artist from Argentina, Anastasia Baranoff. The work was done for the Duty Free Shoppe Puerto Iguazú, awarded as No. 1 in the world, belonging to the London Free Zone Company SA Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2011-2012 * Motion Designer, Audio Edition with Apple Garage Band, Video composition with Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
2012 * Pablo Baranoff Dorn, Web Site, www.pablobaranoffdorn.com
2012 * http://www.behance.net/pbdSTUDIODESIGN
2012 * http://cargocollective.com/pbdSTUDIODESIGN
2012 * http://www.coroflot.com/pbd_STUDIO_DESIGN
* Anastasia Baranoff: Pablo is a creative designer, committed to excellence in design for his client. We worked many times through Skype from Barcelona to Argentina, making designs and advice in design for my clients in Argentina. A pleasure to work with him!!. Service Category: Graphic Designer / Web. First year hired: 2010 (hired more than one). His best qualities: Great results, Expert, Creative.
* Gabriel Carlos Konderack: President and Founder of G Design-Argentina, Buenos Aires, Villa Gesell. Contact +5402255 468991, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Recommendation:”to whom it may concern Pablo Baranoff Dorn has been working with us fro 5 years, where he worked on the design, not only graphics but also for promotional items, posters, etc., I recommend him not only in the workplace but also by the type of person he is. Without further, attentively Gabriel Carlos Konderak.
* Pablo Marcelo Ciaglia: President and Founder of Pronto Rotulo S.R.L Argentina, Buenos Aires, Spain Barcelona. Contact +34 933 633 969, Email: email@example.com
. Recommendation: to whom it may concern Pablo Baranoff Dorn has been working with us for 6 years, where he worked covering almost all the related work as a graphic designer, from wrapping vehicles to designing for the graphic design department on Pronto Rotulo, with also the support for the web and programing on flash, html, css, of the company´s web site. He also worked in charge of the high scale printing sction of the company, where the designs after being printed were applied over the vehicles or offices. Without further, attentively Pablo Marcelo Ciaglia.
Operating Systems Knowledge
* Mac OS X
* Linux (Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Open Suse, Debian)
Software Design Knowledge
* Adobe Photoshop
* Adobe Illustrator
* Adobe Flash Professional
* Adobe Dreamweaver
* Cinema 4D
* Corel Draw
* Adobe After Effects
* Adobe Premiere Pro
* In Design
* Motion Graphics
* Hand Draw
* Graphic Design
* Paint and Digital Paint.
* Drawing by hand.
* Advertising and Creative Marketing.
Primary´s Degree: San Carlos Private Institute, Bilingual school of Spanish and English. Argentina-Buenos Aires.
Primary´s Degree: San Emilio Private Institute, Bilingual school of Spanish and English. Argentina-Buenos Aires.
Bachelor's Degree: Anna Böttger Institute, BA Humanities. Homologation to Graduate in Secondary Education and Bachelor's Degree (LO1/1990). Argentina-Buenos Aires-Villa Gesell.
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Young Art Faculty of Fine Arts, Pipach, Professor: Sandra Rodriguez. Argentina-Buenos Aires-Villa Gesell.
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Young Art (Bachelor of Fine Arts) Faculty of Fine Arts, Professor: Anastasia Baranoff. Argentina-Buenos Aires.
Graphic Designer Degree: I.A.C. COTEL Argentine Institute of Computing, Title Graphic Designer. Argentina-Buenos Aires-Villa Gesell.
English 3rd year Degree: I.N.E.I Institute Newton of English Studies. Argentina-Buenos Aires-Villa Gesell.
English 3rd level degree, speaking advanced.
Russian First level.