Location: Greensboro, NC5105 Windermere Dr., Greensboro, NC 27407
email@example.com | www.jasonphillipsdesign.com | www.phillipscollection.com
Jason Todd Phillips
To create and inspire design and sales in a highly-motivated environment.
2008-Present The Phillips Collection High Point, NC
• Senior level management of staff and top level projects.
• Overseeing all creative, marketing, and sales initiatives.
• Consolidated supplier program to operate more efficiently.
2008-Present Jason Phillips Design Greensboro, NC
• Created to manage my design portfolio.
• Over 900 furniture designs with dozens of accounts in the first year.
• Featured in top consumer shelter publications.
• Overseeing production of designs in Southeast Asia.
2006-2008 The Phillips Collection High Point, NC
• Introduced new products that increased earnings by 25%.
• Award-winning designs with an eco-friendly approach.
• Created and executed ad campaigns with renowned industry impact.
• Focused growth with key manufacturers to streamline operations.
2005-2006 The Phillips Collection High Point, NC
National Sales Manager
• Increased sales by $1 million.
• Replaced underperforming sales representatives by implementing quotas.
• Implemented training course for new recruits - speeding profitability.
2001-2005 MPactcorp.com Port Washington, NY
Director of Sales
• Expanded sales team from 3 to 10 representatives.
• Tripled division revenues for each sales associate.
• Expanded sales into new areas to extend profitability.
2001-2005 University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI
• B.F.A., Industrial Design.
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
2004 Universidad de Sevilla Seville, Spain
• 4.0 GPA in the Fine Arts Program.
1998-2001 Huntington School of Fine Arts Huntington, NY
• Studied Fine Art Under World-Renowned Artists.
1997-2001 Roslyn High School Roslyn, NY
• Maintained top grades while participating in sports and other extracurricular activities.
• 2012 ARTs Award Finalist - Product Designer of the Year
• 2012 ARTs Award Winner - Top Accent Furniture Company
• 2011 ARTs Award Winner - Top Accent Furniture Company
• 2010 INTERIOR DESIGN Best of Year Award Honoree
• 2010 ASFD Pinnacle Award Winner - Top Accessory
• 2010 ARTs Award Winner - Product Designer of the Year (Youngest Recipient)
• 2010 INTERIOR DESIGN Winner - INSPIREDESIGN Design Excellence Award
• 2009 ASFD Pinnacle Award Finalist - Top Accessory
• 2009 VERANDA ‘The Art of Design’ Award Winner
• 2009 ARTs Award Winner - Top Accessory Company
• 2008 ARTs Award Winner - Top Accessory Company
• 2008 ASFD Pinnacle Award Winner (Youngest Recipient)
• 2008 ADEX Gold Award Winner
• 2007 Future Furniture Award Winner (Interior Design Magazine)
• 2007 High Point Market - Best Showroom Award
• 2007 Scion Design Competition Finalist
• 2007 ASFD Pinnacle Award Finalist - Top Accessory
• 2007 ARTs Award Finalist - Top Accessory Company
• 2007 A.D.I. Award Winner - Desert Star, Material, Creativity Categories
• 2006 ASFD Pinnacle Award Winner - Top Accessory
• 2005 ASFD Pinnacle Award Finalist - Top Accessory
• 2005 ARTs Award Finalist - Top Accessory Company
• AHFA - American Home Furnishings Alliance
• ASFD - American Society of Furniture Designers (Board of Directors)
• City of Hope Cancer Research Foundation (Board of Directors)
• High Point University Interior Design Advisory Panel (Board of Directors)
• IDSA - Industrial Designers Society of America
• Piedmont Triad Partnership (Board of Directors)
• SFC - Sustainable Furniture Council (Founding Member)
• Triad Design Leadershop (Board of Directors)
• WithIt - Women’s Leadership Development Network (Board of Directors)
• YHFP - Young Home Furnishings Professionals (Board of Directors)
• YLH - Young Leaders in Hospitality
Management, Sales, Product Development, Purchasing, Merchandising, 3D Modeling
Spanish (fluent); Copywriting; Public Speaking; Typing (100 words/min); Travel*; Microsoft Word, Excel, Access; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat; ACCPAC; Rhinoceros 4.0, Flamingo 2.0; AutoCAD; Maxwell Render; VRay; Windows XP/Vista/7; Mac OSX 10.6; eBay; Fine Art, including Sculpture, Painting, Photography, Drawing, Drafting, Rendering, Model-Making; Metal-Working; Image Retouching
*Being part of a family business where we manufacture furnishings overseas has given me the privilege of seeing some of the most interesting and exotic places in the world. I have been to Southeast Asia dozens of times, visiting Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and China. I have also travelled extensively throughout most of Western Europe, the United States, and Mexico. This has given me a great sensitivity and appreciation for foreign affairs, trade, and commerce.
Crate & Barrel, Z Gallerie, Horchow, Neiman Marcus, Cantoni, TUI, Blueprint, Fine Line Design, Bravado, Fine Things of Boca, Macys, Bloomingdales, Saks 5th Ave.
High Point, Las Vegas, Dallas Furnishings Markets, ICFF, HD Expo and Boutique, BDNY