Digital Art Director AltimaShanghai, CN
Your mission ...
- Work across a wide range of web, mobile, campaign and social media projects
- Create on-brand, on-strategy compelling creative/conceptual digital work
- Partner closely with developers and project managers to ensure day-to-day deliverables are met
- Manage creative team and ensure best quality work is delivered to clients
- Research and prepare presentation materials
- Articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to define user interaction and workflow
- Manage time appropriately to meet established deadlines
Your profile ...
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in designing digital work
- Excellent presentation skills and interactive story telling ability
- Strong people management and coaching skills to provide clear creative direction and to motivate and inspire jr creative teams
- Understand user-centered design and development processes, with an emphasis on extending brands across a broad range of customer segments
- Team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Portfolio up-to-date
- UX centered approach of Design
- Good PowerPoint skills
- E-commerce design culture
- Proficient in China AND Western digital culture
- SEO & WA notions
- Front-end development notions
- Experience designing for marketplaces (e.g. Tmall, JD) or and Social Media (e.g. WeChat, Weibo)
Job conditions ...
- Position: full time
- Availability: within 1 month
- Bonus system: for Chinese New Year a bonus will be calculated based on the performance of the company
- The company pays pension insurance, maternity insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, work related insurance, as well as housing fund
- Holidays: 14 paid holidays in addition to the Chinese official holidays.
Please apply to this job position by sending your resume/CV by email.