Digital Art Director DocuSignSan Francisco, California, US
[ Director, UX Design ]
Shape the future vision for our products used by over 200 million users -- problems that go far beyond eSignature. You’ll be at the forefront of realizing DocuSign’s vision of driving digital transformation for businesses around the world!
We’re looking for a Director of Design to join our growing design team and lead the product design vision for experiences that drive our growth strategy, e-commerce, and the DocuSign Dev center site. You’ll shape elegant features across all platforms that help our users learn to better use DocuSign to power their businesses, pay for plans, and leverage the APIs powering the vast majority of our usage across the world.
You’ll manage and mentor a small team of designers and work across the business to craft insanely great experiences that literally drive our key metrics. You’ll champion forward-thinking. practical, needle-moving design. You’ll also enjoy getting your hands dirty leading workshops and pushing pixels to help inspire your team.
This is both a hands-on and management role reporting to the VP, Experience Design.
- Partner with product management, engineering, user research, sales and marketing to define a metrics-informed vision for our growth, e-commerce and Dev Center experiences.
- Manage and mentor a team of designers to achieve your vision
- Work collaboratively with product managers, marketing and front end developers across the business to realize your vision
- Contribute to the larger design team culture
- 15+ years of designing consumer, enterprise and/or mobile user experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a design-related field (or comparable work experience).
- An online portfolio or work samples showcasing your extensive experience designing for large scale B2C and B2B products (add website to system and/or upload work samples when applying)
- Previous experience managing and mentoring individual contributor designers
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to drive design decisions for B2B and/or B2C products
- Experience facilitating design thinking workshops with cross functional teams
- Deep thinker and natural communicator who can tell compelling stories that inspire action.
- Experience collaborating with teams across different geographic locations
User Experience Design @ DocuSign
Our highly collaborative, iterative approach enables our team of interaction designers, visual designers and prototypers to make a positive impact across the organization. We are fervent advocates for user-centered design who challenge ourselves to fall in love with the problem, not the solution. Informed by customer insights and a solid understanding of our business, our team contributes to high-level product vision all the way to the craft and polish of every detail of the user experience.