Digital Art Director InterweaveAthens, Attica, GR
We are looking for a Digital Art Director, a design Thinker, to create and execute designs across platforms and channels. You will collaborate with strategists, marketers, producers, information architects and copywriters, and build with them great brand experiences.
- Brainstorm with insight and empathy to help solve problems in awesome and compelling ways.
- Have strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process.
- A mindset that fosters creative thinking and the pushing of boundaries.
- Ability to contribute to the development of high quality and innovative concept for several kind of projects (campaigns, integrated marketing, customer experience, digital transformation, etc).
- Ability to present to the client creative ideas and proposals.
- Understand a brand’s brief, strategy and overall needs, in order to provide the right design solution to each requirement.
- Be able to create websites, campaigns and social media elements as well as give the right design direction for the creation of them to others.
- Translate ideas into pixel perfect designs, using an innovating, high-aesthetic (UI) and functional way (UX).
- Participate in ideation of content for marketing campaigns, leveraging understanding of social trends, and extension of the brand into social media.
- Collaborate with internal teams, as well as, client teams when necessary.
- Work end-to-end to ship great visual designs with extra attention to detail.
- A passion for digital culture and inventing solutions to tomorrow's challenges today.
- An appreciation for the relationship between visual and textual elements. Art Direction doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and unless your designs and the words are working together, we’re not producing work that meet (and rise above) our standards.
- Overview and direct photo as well as video shootings.
A passionate person, who loves what he/she does and wants to evolve in the "field". A combination of a thinker and a doer. Someone who likes to challenge him or herself in order to be better at his/her craft and thus, produce higher quality material. A fun loving person with positive attitude
We are a fast-growing, awarded, global interactive marketing agency established in February 2013. We are based in London and Athens and we work for brands and companies worldwide. A team comprised of individuals with strong backgrounds and talents in digital communications, performance marketing, digital products design and development, and strategic marketing. We design and build human-centered products. We make brands grow. We create strong brand experiences, empower brand teams and most of all have fun in the process.
- 5-7 years of design experience in an agency setting - brand-side, digital agency or creative studio
- 5+ years of experience in Web Design
- 4+ years of experience in Visual Design
- Exceptional design skills, with knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Experience on design campaigns, ad elements and engaging concepts
- Speed and proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Deep understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc) as well as smaller and emerging platforms
- Understanding on how content, design and UI work together for an optimal user experience
- Excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills
- Exceptional design and presentation abilities
- Understanding of client products, branding, values and communication needs
- Agency experience
- Photography and video creation/production experience
- A great workspace in both Athens and London city center filled with passionate, creative, team oriented, hard working people
- An opportunity to grow
- Access to books, events and resources for professional and personal development
- Opportunities to attend conferences worldwide and internal and external trainings
- Outdoor activities, trips and experiences held by the company
- Global brands, inspiring and challenging projects that help you evolve
- Competitive Salary
Grow Together policy (officially announced by the start of 2017): 50% of company’s profits in 2017 and in 2018 will proportionally be shared with our people based on their position, their role and their current salary.