Digital Art Director Ogilvy & Mather IndonesiaJakarta, ID
OgilvyOne helps clients grow their businesses by helping them get to know their customers better. Because Customer Engagement isn’t about moments – it’s about relationships. Better data and deeper insights reveal opportunities. Then creative and analytics turn insights into measurable success and logical next steps to unlock Total Customer Value.
We are looking for a Creative Director who can connect the brand's identity to user experience design, make campaigns cohesive across various chosen platforms and design ads that will adapt themselves to data.
- Support the core team in developing a thorough understanding of the client’s brand
- Drive creative strategy working with accounts, strategic planning, UX, tech production and media technology teams to develop creative solutions that meet the clients' business objectives and goals
- Ensure that great work is produced and elevating the creative standards of the company
- Enhance and strengthen our creative reputation locally, regionally and globallyBuild client equity and impact client opinion
- Be a teacher and mentor within the company and the group
- Foster excellent relationships with all external and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of all client projects
- At least 3 years of experience in creative leadership at an advertising or integrated communications agency (digital and CRM experience a plus) with focus on digital
- Ability to work directly with clients and build relationships that provide a deep understanding of their business.
- Creative mind and ability to inspire and instigate ideation across disciplines and departments.
- Great presentation skills and ability to lead large teams in brainstorming sessions.
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationships accordingly on behalf of the agency.
- Demonstrated talent for abstract thinking, spotting trends and patterns, an innate curiosity and insight into human behavior, an instinct for popular culture, and a nuanced understanding of creative work are critical.
- The ability to work across different engagement groups and disciplines is key to their success: Digital, Social, CRM, Media, Content and Analytics, to drive integrated engagement platforms.
- Understand creativity and its role to customer engagement – strategically and tactically
- Experience working with Fortune 500 Clients in both B2B and B2C environments, retail and finance experience is an advantage.