Digital Art Director Radley YeldarLondon, England, GB
Digital Project Director
Digital Project Director's at RY ensure that every project they lead is delivered using the RY Delivery Framework, with the aim of being on time, to budget and to client brief.
As a Digital Project Director, you will ensure that our best efforts are geared towards supporting and developing our digital client relationships over the long-term.
As well as being skilled in delivery, the Digital Project Director has a pivotal management role to play in client development, retention and growth opportunities, exposing clients to RY’s full digital offer, through skilled and strategic account support. Equally you will support Client Services teams in the same way, helping to grow existing clients across RY’s digital offer.
The Digital Project Director will play an important role in new business development, supporting proposals and pitches, working with the individual team leads to ensure our digital solution and approach meets the client brief.
- Managing triage, including assessing feasibility, risk, team, opportunity, timing, budgets and deliverables before the work starts on any project.
- Delivering the project to the expected profits for RY. Also owning financial management in the eyes of the client, proactively providing regular update reports to them.
- Developing a crystal clear understanding of client expectations and factoring into planning. Focused on ensuring that the quality of the deliverables meets expectations.
- Commercially managing changes to the brief, proactively informing clients on how changes will impact timings, work and budgets, and keeps the RY project team updated.
- Managing career development and employee satisfaction of direct reports. Focussed on ensuring they have appropriate goals set and are given the tools and opportunities to meet them.
- A strong team leader, who brings the best out of any team and client they work with, including the ability to create collaboration between cross-functional teams and stakeholders even when views conflict.
- An evangelist when it comes to billing, ensuring the team’s time is completed accurately (without senior intervention) and client invoices dispatched on time.
- Successfully influences and implements process change and improvement. Is capable of driving adoption of change across the business.
- Keeps on top of the commercials for his or her projects, also for the projects within the client group, and works hard to ensure that projects stay on track in terms of time and costs.
- Excellent external stakeholder management, including the ability to manage 3rd parties and technical experts within the client company, to deliver necessary assets and milestones on time and to the required specification.
- A strong presenter, with an authentic style, who delivers confident messages in client and internal meetings.