Digital Art Director Thomas CookLondon, England, GB
We’re hiring a Head of UX & Design to define and implement our User Experience & Design strategy. You’ll be a crucial part of our digital first approach and constantly look to ensure our customers have the best possible online experience.
- You’ll own the digital brand guidelines. This will mean policing all group websites to ensure all merchandising adheres to the brand guidelines
- You will lead, manage and develop the UX&D team to deliver creative excellence and innovation in line with company objectives
- You’ll be an expert on the Thomas cook services and the behaviours, desires and needs of our customers
- You’ll show Creative Leadership across the whole business in all markets of our group
- You will ensure any work going out has had UX&D signoff
- You’ll use design principles to bring all parts of the business together to improve our User Experience across channels (web, apps & customers service)
- You’ll use data to define and measure success of the strategy, using testing, analytics, and user workshops to guide this
- You will create an environment that uses data and feedback to foster innovation and creativity
- You’ll have a strong understanding of our competitors and their offerings
- The role will be based in London but will require travel to work with the markets and development
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with the ability to set and execute our user experience and design strategy, with the ability to lead a team in a high traffic eCommerce business. You’ll have experience in managing and collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple locations and territories, be driven to constantly improve and optimise and experience of working with agile development practices.
Life at Thomas Cook is fast-paced and full of opportunities. We’re a leading international travel company that believes in empowering our people, so when you join us, you’ll be given the chance to create, learn and innovate. You’ll also be given the support and training you need to develop your career in the direction you choose.
As you might expect, our holiday benefits are something special. We’ll give you an allowance towards your holiday every year, depending on how long you’ve been with us. There are also special last minute employee deals, which give you the opportunity to pick up a holiday at an outstanding price. Working for Thomas Cook, you can travel the world for less.
We also offer a flexible benefits package that gives you a range of options to ensure your benefits match your lifestyle.