Digital Art Director Wolf&PlayerLondon, England, GB
Wolf&Player are seeking an outstanding Digital Project Manager to join our small but highly talented creative studio in London.
If you’d like to help a growing studio inspire positive social and environmental change then this is the position for you.
You will be someone with 3–5 years experience managing website projects from planning through design, production and testing to launch. You’ll have cut your teeth in a fast-paced agency environment and be ready to make that next step in your career. A step that will see you take a more responsible and leading role and allow you to further your career development.
You’ll be confident, disturbingly well-organised (and be able to organise everyone else too), have a razor sharp attention to detail and get satisfaction from delivering responsive websites of the highest quality. Experience working with WordPress, front-end developers and web optimisation and tracking software such as Google Analytics is a must.
In return you’ll have the opportunity to play a central leadership role in a passionate and ambitious team (you will be the eighth member of the team) working to inspire action on the climate and social agenda. And we’ll make sure you enjoy the journey as much as we do, because for us work-life balance and wellness and wellbeing are just as important as the achievement of our mission.
- Project Management
- Client Management
- Supplier Management
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure the quality of work of employees and contractors is consistently high
- Scheduling and allocation of resources — including the production of project plans and fee proposals.
- Project planning and monitoring — proactively anticipating and responding to change.
- Leadership and management of the project team — including the communication of tasks and priorities
- Regular communication with Directors and provision of project status reports
- Apply PM methodologies — including agile processes — through PM software
- Maintaining a balanced project workflow to ensure the best use of available resources
- Offering all our clients the very highest level of customer service
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and take briefs
- Maintain relationships with clients through regular liaison
- Negotiate timings and costs in line with company policy
- Manage client expectations
- Assist clients in the delivery of specific pieces of work for the project
- Provide clients with weekly status reports
- Offer advice and guidance to clients
- Ensure all clients have a positive experience in their work with Wolf&Player
- Manage contractors and suppliers
- Ensure work provided by contractors and suppliers is of high quality and meets specifications
- Ensure that contractors and suppliers follow company procedures
- to be responsible for producing design briefs and functional specifications
- To assist in planning and developing user experience and information architectures
- To be responsible for own administration
- To carry out any other tasks commensurate with the post
Abilities & Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role and delivering a high level of customer service
- Experience of managing complex situations in relation to people (customer and team)
- Experience of managing numerous projects simultaneously
- Experience of setting up, managing, monitoring and evaluating new projects and systems
- Experience of, or ability and willingness to, take responsibility for day to day management of staff
- Experience of, or ability and willingness to, manage budgets
- Ability to cope in a busy environment — working to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at a variety of levels
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve independently
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work and the work of others
- Ability to take responsibility for your own development and learning
To apply, please send by email your CV, a short introductory paragraph and five bullet points about why we should hire you.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 14th July.
We look forward to hearing from you!