Digital Designer Beauty CrushLondon, England, GB
Beauty Crush is a startup with the ambition to disrupt the beauty industry. This is a rewarding role for a team player with a positive attitude, working in a friendly, focussed and hard working environment.
We are looking for a talented and versatile designer to create conceptual direction for all brand and packaging graphics as well as the delivery of technical artworks.
- Creating moodboards for graphic themes and ideas.
- Designing graphics and product packaging for brand and influencer projects.
- Assisting to edit image content that‘s within the brand style and with an understanding of crops required for social media, digital ads and emails.
- Creating brand and artwork guideline documents.
- Ensure all design work produced to promote the business is on-brand and meets brand guidelines.
- Dynamically researching and providing creative support to the team in all areas of the business.
- Assisting with retouching and concept visualisations.
- You will be trained to degree standard in graphic design or product design with excellent typographic, layout and design skills, and proven experience in the beauty sector is a bonus.
- Experience of concepting and executing a wide range of creative design projects.
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail and impeccable taste.
- You will be a strong communicator, collaborator and team-player with the ability to externalise ideas into concepts.
- Knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. An understanding of print, colour & packaging processes.
- You will have a keen eye for imagery and an active interest in art, photography and design.
- Be culturally engaged in the design landscape and be passionate about bringing creative ideas to life.
NOTE: Please attach a portfolio of work to your application