Digital Designer British AirwaysWaterside, London, England, GB
Product Designers are responsible for creating experiences and products that define the future of digital; by making the interactions that our customers have with British Airways easier and more enjoyable. This role brings together design thinking, user insight, analytics and business goals to develop world-class digital experiences.
Shape the customer experience on your product through UX and UI design, from concept through to delivery.
Transform customer and business needs, market research and user insights into innovative concepts using a variety of design methodologies.
Design with a customer centric approach: proactively gather user insight from analytics, testing and listening to customers, using this to influence the direction of the design work.
Collaborate with many stakeholders, including engineers and product managers, to create simple, user-centred delightful experiences across our digital platforms and channels.
Provide on-going oversight of changes and updates to deployed products and experiences to ensure optimal and consistent user experience design.
Take an iterative, agile approach to design – continually seek ways to improve the customer experience and make it distinct to British Airways.
Champion and evolve the digital expression of the British Airways brand.
- Creative leadership of wider product experience teams.
- A clear understanding of how research, testing and data analytics works with the design process.
- Experience working on a live digital product at scale, with both engineers and product or project managers.
- Past experience of translate an existing well known brand into a distinct experience that customers love.
- Advanced skills in industry-leading design and prototyping software
- Comfortable switching between strategic design thinking and tactical improvements.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to translate customer and business insight into user stories.