Digital Designer BurberryLondon, England, GB
Burberry is the leading Digital luxury brand, and are looking for a talented Digital Designer to work as Design lead within its Digital Design team.
In this role, the Digital Designer will play a key role in shaping the creative on our biggest owned platforms, with a particular focus on Email Design – leading a team of designers in ideating, curating and driving forward our creative for Marketing, Transactional and Corporate email communications.
- Create pixel perfect designs, working closely with the other digital designers, Art Directors and video teams.
- Creative lead for our Email channel – providing guidance and creative direction to Assistant team members, ideation for upcoming campaigns
- Working alongside Marketing counterparts in constructing personalized Email marketing journeys, across both Marketing and Transactional Email communications
- Constructing Design systems for Email design frameworks, aligning to Marketing, Creative and Business requirements
- Communicating and collaborating with the wider team, talking about your work and articulating the thinking behind it.
- Ensuring that our digital creative output remains leading edge and ensuring that our high quality of creative and production is upheld.
- An enthusiastic, driven designer, with a strong sensibility for the fashion aesthetic coupled with great ideas in bringing to life creative campaigns and stories.
- A creative mind that thrives on problem solving along with an appreciation for effective storytelling through your work
- An interest and or background in the Fashion/Beauty sector
- Impeccable taste and creative approach to design, with confidence in representing your ideas to others
- A proactive attitude – seeking to learn and identify creative opportunities for both personal and team growth
- Strong industry experience – ideally within luxury / fashion sector
- Extensive experience of designing for digital outputs – predominately email but also across web and digital media
- Should possess a fantastic portfolio showing a great eye for layout, imagery and content curation – along with examples of work with motion and video
- Animation skills – bringing imagery and graphics to life with animation, ideally using After Effects or similar
- Foundation of knowledge around Mobile and Desktop Web Usability best practices, Responsive and Adaptive design alongside a holistic approach to overall usability and design, with experience of designing for the web
Tools & Software
- Adobe Creative Suite – with advanced skills in Photoshop
- Solid understanding and experience in After Effects (or similar)
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT PORTFOLIOS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.