Digital Designer Buzz BarLondon, England, GB
Who we are
Buzz Bar is the UK’s first walk-in media and marketing shop, offering pioneering, side-by-side collaboration to clients big and small. Experienced advertising, design, and web development specialists are here to put brand names on the map, giving clients the digital tools they need to take control of their online presence. We’re proud of our diverse team, unique workflow, and transparent approach to what we do, catering for every shape and size of entrepreneur, artist, and business.
Who you are
You’re a creative junkie, vector wizard, and a bit of a typeface geek. Specialising in both on- and offline design, your skills stretch from eye-catching signage to personalised websites and effective email templates. Although not a programmer by trade, you know your way around HTML files and you’re able to write simple CSS rules. Big agencies and outdated management chains are not your style – it’s time for a change.
What we offer
A chilled-out, friendly environment in the heart of Shoreditch, with the freedom to put your own spin on projects and processes. Our core team is small and close-knit, giving you the opportunity to work closely with other specialists and creatives throughout the day. Quality is prized over quantity, and a flat business hierarchy encourages cooperation instead of subordination. Stock options, bonuses, team events, and all the coffee you can drink – standard, really.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and basic knowledge of InDesign
- Exceptional typography and graphical layout skills
- An online portfolio of work that shows both on- and offline design capabilities
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Willingness to complete a small project or task as part of the interview process
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A passion for revolution