Digital Designer CoatesSydney, New South Wales, AU
You’re a creative at heart. Of course, you’re proactive and self-directed, identifying potential issues and opportunities ahead of time. You love working with talented people to solve real-world problems for our customers. Learning is an everyday event that rarely takes place in classroom. You crave a strong tech culture and enjoy helping others grow their technical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Digital Designer, your main responsibility will be the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. These tasks will consist of:
- Designing Digital Menu Boards
- Creating Adobe After Effect Animations and Sequences
- Video editing
- Developing content (HTML/CSS)
- Story boarding and wire framing customer journeys
- Designing UI’s for Digital Production products.
This will see you work closely with external creative agencies and internal developers and stakeholders for content for our high-profile global brands.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Highly experienced in Adobe's Creative Suite, particularly After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with UI design tools such as Sketch or Adobe XD
- Experience with graphic design and outputting imagery for the Web
- Proficiently skilled in HTML5/CSS3 and CSS animation
- Experience with video editing and animation
- Experience in design for merchandising also a bonus
- Keen eye for design detail with a creative flair a plus
If you’re interested in this role, please send us a CV outlining your experience as well as a cover letter so we can get to know a bit about you. Also, if you have a portfolio showcasing your work, send that through too!