Digital Designer Costello MedicalCambridge, England, GB
About Costello Medical
Costello Medical is a vibrant, friendly and rapidly growing agency providing medical communication and design services to a wide range of clients, including the world’s largest pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Our Design Division works closely with scientific colleagues and external clients across a wide range of projects involving the creative presentation of data, helping to communicate the benefits of pharmaceutical products and medical devices to patient groups and medical professionals.
Due to increasing demand for our digital services, we are seeking talented designers to join our team. Successful applicants will be joining us at an exciting time of global growth and will have the opportunity to take an active role in the enhancement and expansion of our digital service offerings.
About the Role
As a Digital Designer at Costello Medical you will be responsible for a wide range of digital projects from the initial concept development to full production, allowing for real autonomy and creativity. Examples include development, maintenance, and testing of existing website and mobile applications, creation of interactive content for conferences and events, production of animation/video, and creation of digital marketing material.
You work closely with internal colleagues and clients to understand the project brief, providing technical insight and guidance where required and will produce materials to high standards of clarity, and presentation.
We are looking for proactive candidates who will contribute innovative ideas for the development of our digital design service offerings. You will have a great understanding of aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail. You will take pride in delivering an excellent service internally to colleagues and externally to clients, and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. A high level of organisational skill and flexibility is essential as you will be working on multiple projects at a time. You will have good communication skills and the ability to build robust and sustainable working relationships.
- Qualities and experience required include:
- A degree in a design-related field (minimum 2.1)
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience with UX/UI design for a wide range of digital channels
- Working knowledge of Sketch and Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with other software in the Adobe Creative Suite or 3D software is advantageous
- Technical knowledge of email/web/application development or basic coding is highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, an excellent level of productivity and the flexibility to respond to changing deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Although no previous experience in the scientific industry is required, an interest in applying digital design to the healthcare industry would be an advantage.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive starting salary depending on your previous experience and qualifications.