Digital Designer DesignitCopenhagen, Capital Region, DK
Does your heart beat for visual communication and interaction?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Digital Design Intern with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Be part of a six-month full-time internship with hands-on experience in a growing international business
- Develop creative ideas together with some of the world’s best designers and creative minds
- Join a project team that rewards hard work with lots of responsibility and new challenges
- Take part in digital design projects from idea to execution on various platforms
- Help innovative designs come to life through animation and motion graphics
- Interact with clients, your team members, and external parties to make sure that our digital solutions are realized, implemented and delivered to a high level
We would like you to be…
- An ambitious graphic or digital design student who has not yet graduated
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- A responsible and organized team-player who is eager to learn
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English
- Other languages as well as fluency in Sketch and Adobe CS are a bonus!
Would you like to join…
- A workplace where you can have fun, learn and enhance your network at the same time
- Have breakfast and lunch with us every day, made by our Designit chef, Thomas – not to mention cake on Thursdays and a few special themed lunches
- Work together with a bunch of people who embrace Mondays, drink beer on Fridays, and annoy their friends by talking about work on the weekend
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Team via email.
Start date : 01 Feb. 2019
Deadline : 26 Nov. 2018
Interested? Here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us(if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.