Digital Designer DesignitTel Aviv, IL
Can you bring creative, user-centered ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Transform business needs, market research and user insights into innovative concepts
- Scope, plan, and lead design activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our design solutions are conceptualized and delivered to top-notch quality
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design, and share your thoughts and enthusiasm with both colleagues and clients
- Manage client relationships, support sales activities and identify user-focused business opportunities
- Mentor designers and share your knowledge on experience design methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be…
- A skilled expert with 4+ years of experience in digital design/experience design/motion graphics and visual identity projects
- A bachelor’s degree in visual communication design (preferably from Shenkar, HIT, Wizo or Bezalel) with a black belt in mixed UX/UI disciplines
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development, while leading teams and managing clients – inspiring both
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive– and the guts – to bring them to life
- Currently living in Israel, and able to speak, write and read both Hebrew and English fluently
Would you like to join…?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent and push our own boundaries; while balancing these with aerobics, meditation and more
- And be a frontrunner of the Designit Boost community events that showcase the latest thinking and innovations across industries, accompanied by big-brand clients, partners and guests
- An office of people that relentlessly strive towards creating the optimal human-shaped working environment
Please apply in English and remember to tell us why you are just the right one to join our team.
We’re itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (pdf or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Executive Director, Guy Haviv, at guy.haviv(at)designit.com.
As soon as possible.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us(if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.