Digital Designer Hogarth WorldwideSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
Hogarth Worldwide (HWW) is a fast growing division of WPP group. The group is headquartered in London but is present in many markets around the world, working through three global hubs (Singapore, New York and London) and with customer service and production facilities in multiple countries across every continent.
HWW is an expert provider of marketing communications and advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital media with a full suite of services that can take a creative advertising or promotional concept and deliver it, translated and culturally adapted, in whatever the required medium into every target market in the world, with better turnaround times, higher quality, more functional technology and more effective return on production investment than any competitive offering.
Our clients are the world’s leading brands in consumer goods, financial services, automotive and electronics and we therefore compete in markets that demand the absolute highest standards of quality, customer care, reliability and value.
Culturally, we seek to combine the entrepreneurial enthusiasm and creativity of an agency start up with the standards and delivery of a world class professional services business.
We are a culturally diverse organisation in a period of transition. We currently have around 2,000 full time employees representing the results of 8 years of continuous growth since start up.
- A high level of attention to detail, with a drive to create and maintain incredibly high standards
- Experience – Of working on and delivering advertising campaigns including HTML5 banners and emails
- Communicate – A strong communicator you should have the ability to articulate and support design decisions based on the brief and agreed strategy
- Organised – You should be able to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules. Experience working with brand guidelines
- Passionate in regard to your work
- Expert knowledge of current design trends and techniques
- Ability to formulate and communicate the creative vision for projects, to the team and the client
- Sharp eye for concept and execution
- Good communication skills, ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Design style/ sensibilities must be current, forward thinking and audience-aware
- Experience of working in (preferably large) digital/ creative agencies on large global accounts
A proven track record of:
- Producing quality work in a short time frame
- Meeting project deadlines
- Working effectively in a commercial environment
- Attention to detail
- Working on Photoshop & After Effects