Digital Designer InktrapShoreditch, London, England, GB
Inktrap is an independent design studio based in London with clients ranging from ambitious startups to multinational businesses. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic digital product designer to join our in-house team at our studio in Shoreditch.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative process, supportive environment and practical approach. Our team is friendly, motivated and cares deeply about delivering quality products. Everyone in the studio contributes to developing our process and has a say in how we work.
As a designer at Inktrap you’ll help deliver beautiful and practical UX and UI designs by working together with other designers. Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Sketching out wireframes, screen maps and user flows with clients and the team
- Designing beautiful and practical user interfaces for websites and apps
- Creating interactive prototypes to demonstrate your designs and test them with users
- Working closely with our development team to ensure that designs are implemented to a high standard
What we’re looking for
We welcome applications from a diverse range of designers at all levels of experience, and from all backgrounds. There isn’t a list of required qualifications or skills, but we’re looking for someone with at least 1 year working in an agency or startup. You’ll also need to be eligible to work in the UK and happy to work from our studio in Shoreditch (not remote).
Our ideal digital product designer is:
- Enthusiastic about producing quality products
- Able to think systemically, but not miss the details
- Always learning and challenging their own thinking
- Excellent at communicating their decisions and process
- Collaborative and friendly, with tons of initiative
- Technical as well as creative
Working as part of the Inktrap team, you can expect:
- £27–40k, dependent on level and experience
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Lots of collaboration with like-minded people and clients
- Varied work on a wide range of interesting projects
- Work/life balance – we don’t do unpaid overtime!
- Social events and weekly team lunch
- Sparkling new iMac and any other equipment you need
- Posh coffee and fridge full of free drinks and snacks