Digital Designer Jack WillsLondon, England, GB
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join the Digital team here at Jack reporting into our Digital Design Manager. You will work closely with Marketers, Developers and Print designers to ensure jackwills.com is up to date and inline with Jack’s brand guidelines. Our history and culture always continues to inspire us, looking to the country’s great sporting and countryside pursuits for inspiration. We take pride in using the finest quality materials, techniques and designs to deliver a distinctive connection between the old and the new.
- To create, evolve and deliver assets for Jack Wills’ digital channels. Bringing innovation to the platforms!
- Deliver mobile first, responsive designs for Jackwills.com.
- To be the ‘design innovator’ to enhance our day-to-day templates.
- Think inside the box on how we can evolve content using animation or coded enhancements.
- Embrace data to test and learn when creating the best optimaldesign solutions.
- Own and deliver email and customer communication templates working closely with the Junior Digital Designer.
- Collaborate with the Digital Design Manager on UX projects to help evolve the website and customer journeys.
- To ensure brand values and strategy are translated into designs across multiple channels.
- Partner with Graphic Designers to bring to life 360 campaigns across E-comm site, marketing activations, in store and print while maintaining branding consistency.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and being adaptable to trade decisions.
- Close collaboration with Marketing team, copywriter and Content team to ensure joined up messaging and world class creative.
Who you are
You will be operating at Digital Designer level, supporting the Digital Design Manager and come from a retail/lifestyle brand or agency/design environment. Staying calm and organised after pressure will come naturally to you alongside being able to work cross functionally to deliver results. You will be a confident communicator, who is proactive and willing to get up and talk to people in all areas of the business. You will be happy working in a truly agile way and will thrive in this environment You will have solid experience in Sketch and the full Adobe Creative Suite You will also possess the ability to create bespoke solutions when required and possess a strong desire to learn new skills. This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer with a passion for Jack Wills to develop their career!
Benefits We know there’s more to life than work – that’s why when you join Jack Wills you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes a generous holiday allowance, pension, free mobile phone insurance and an onsite gym!
Launched in 1999 in Salcombe, Devon, Jack Wills is a destination for all things Fabulously British. Our history and culture always continues to inspire us, looking to the country’s great sporting and countryside pursuits for inspiration. We take pride in using the finest quality materials, techniques and designs to deliver a distinctive connection between the old and the new. From Oxford to Hong Kong, we’re flying the Jack Wills flag online and in over 80 stores worldwide, making this an exciting time to join our growing team.
Our mission statement
To embody the spirit of youth and the pursuit of life’s possibilities through effortless style.
- Courage : Committed, resilient, confident, charismatic, charming, ambitious, entrepreneurial, imaginative, aspirational
- Integrity :Principled ,purposeful, open, honest, transparent, respectful, humble, sincere, authentic
- Youthful Spirit : Free, fun, optimistic, energetic, spontaneous, spirited, ageless, effortless