Digital Designer lastminute.comMadrid, ES
lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
Work collaboratively with marketing, media and sales to develop marketing projects for internal and external clients, from concept to execution.
Understand and respond to audience segmentation and performance data to guide creatives.
Build a creative strategy and develop digital assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate, activation rate) across social media platforms, advertising, and email.
- Minimum 2 years of design experience including e-mails, display advertising and other types of digital content.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant advertising/marketing work experience in the advertising industry
- Understanding of trends in web design and the digital advertising
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge.
- Strong sense of design & interactivity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize own workload, and work independently when required.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, channels, and measurement.
- Understand user experience best practices for web and mobile design.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Fluent English level, both written and speaking.
- Experience developing dynamic banners in ad-serving platforms such as Adwords, DoubleClick (DCM).
- A strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required, all others are a plus).
- Proficiency with Google Web Designer or similar program
- Experience with DSP platforms is a plus
- Experience with animation is a plus.
For immediate consideration, please include a link to portfolio.
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Document the work in an organized manner.
- Accept and act on constructive criticism.
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.